The list of recipients for the upcoming ICE Landmark Awards has been recently revealed.
Being part of the ICE London 2023 show which commences tomorrow, the ICE Landmark Awards will honor some of the industry’s most influential people and companies. It will be held on the event’s second day, the 8th of February, from 4 to 5 PM.
The organizer of the conference has recently published the list of the awards ceremony’s recipients, which comprises of five professionals and five firms.
To start off, Roy Student, Per Jaldung, Jimmy Thomas, Ernie Stevens Jr., and David Snook are going to be the experts who will take home an award.
- Student will be awarded for his impactful career in the stateside iGaming market, where he founded a couple of innovative firms.
- Jaldung will receive a prize for his contribution to the European Casino Association, where he has the role of the Chairman.
- Thomas, having very recently passed away, will be receiving a post-mortem award for his contribution to the United Kingdom’s iGaming industry.
- Stevens Jr will be honored for his effort toward protecting tribal gambling.
- Snook will be rewarded for his extensive career as a journalist, as he was one of the first people to cover the conference back in the late 60s.
Lastly, the five companies that will be receiving awards are going to be Betsson Group, TCS John Huxley, Nanocosmos, Continent 8, and Les Ambassadeurs.
Check out more details about ICE London 2023 and other upcoming events here.